Found 2 Cars For Sale

 Hello All,

I happened across a couple of cars for sale today that I thought may be of interest to someone.  One is a '63 Dart GT Convertible, and the other is a '62 Valiant 4 door.  These cars are in a small car lot in Juneau, WI.  I saw them when I was driving through there.  They both appear to be pretty much original (mags on the Dart), and from a quick glance don't look too bad.  The price on the Dart was $4900., and the Valiant was $3900. obo.  The Valiant was claimed to be a one owner demo car from Idaho with 77,000 miles.  It does have an Idaho license plate on it.

I took a couple of snapshots that I'd be glad to email directly to anyone interested.  I have no other knowlege or connection to these cars - or care if they sell.  I just thought of my buddies here when I saw them.

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto
Originally Florida A/C Car