From: Bill M
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: Mav

I helped work on this truck (or one of them) years ago at the Mopars @ Englishtown. He was making exhibition runs and blew the trans on the first run. A buddy of mine knew him and we happened to walk into the pits as they brought it back. His pit crew had bailed on him that day, so he was by himself. Aaron asked him if he need a hand, and net thing I knew, My buddy's and I are in the bed of the LRW unbolting the 727 from this HUGE HEMI, and helping him hoist it out and swap it.

VERY cool!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3