Welcome to New 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List Member - 1963 Dodge

Welcome to New 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List Member - 1963 Dodge

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to thowe1257!

1969 Roadrunners are very neat, though we agree the "Dodge = different" is a good slogan for the '62-65 Dodges. You'll maybe find out more than you expect here. :)   For example, your Dodge is either a Polara or a 440 model. You can perhaps add a "beep beep" horn and really confuse some bowtie people. LOL

We are glad to have you in the group!

Below is the introductory message.

Thanks,
Gary H.

====Introductory Message====

A friend of mine and I just bought a 1963 Dodge Polara 440 with a Poly 318 in near perfect condition. I have been a Mopar fan all my life, I especially the older Mopars, although my favorite was and still is the 1969 Roadrunner. However, I am intrigued with the older generations and the different motors. We will be possibly putting in dual exhaust and a four barrel along with a new paint job.