Yet more eye candy

My friends,

I would like to thank you all for just being on this wonderful site.  I would like to know the history about who was involved in getting it set up as the 1962 to 1965 MOPAR web site has provided me with a wonderful distraction and this new setup is nothing to me but salvation and life's sustenance itself to me.

A few days ago member DJ sent me a great private email and I explained what is going on in my life.  I asked him not to tell anyone what is going on because I am not looking for any sympathy.

But this site is such a wonderful distraction for me and you people are like family to me and you will be all I have left after my father dies.  I swore to him I would keep him alive as long as possible until he dies or I die.  I'm a man of my word always.  He would have died a year ago this past Thanksgiving if it wasn't for me.  His blood count was so low that after two pints of blood he still only had half the blood in his body left and they wouldn't give him any more blood.  The doctors said he was bleeding from an eroded lower intestine and he would need a colostomy bag if he was going to live any longer.  They said that was the only thing they could do for him.

We both told the doctors that he wasn't going to have that operation.  Since the doctors wouldn't do anything for him, I did.  I poured the green tea into him and actually cured him.  His blood count has been great ever since then and I have already given him an extra year and a half of life.

Please don't bombard the site with sympathy for me.  That is not what I'm after and it would just clog up everyones' email accounts.  So all I'm asking for is for everyone to say a prayer for my father that his extreme pain be lessened and his life to be longer.  I don't mind giving up my life to serve my father.  He is and was always was a kind, generous man who never did anyone any harm but he did a lot of good for a lot of people for free so many times in his life that I can't count that high.

Also don't feel sorry for me.  I seen my duty and I done it, as the old saying goes.  The work I have to do for him is simply a labor of love, that's all.

My father is slowly dying and I am taking of him by myself.  He is twice as big as I am and he is crippled.  I have had my car for five years now and it doesn't have 150 miles on it yet because I put my father above everything else in my life.   I cry every day over his poor condition and I am crying like a baby as I write this email.  My father and the people on this site are all I have left.  I think when he passes I will never stop crying and I'm 60 years old.  I feel very fortunate that he is still alive.  So many people lost their parents long before they were 60 years old.  Some people lost either their mother or father at an early age.  Some people were orphaned and never had the opportunity to even know their parents.  The Lord has especially blessed me for helping me keep my father alive.

I love doing things for people.  If it wasn't for this computer and this web site I would be crying all day, every day, unless I was in the act of doing something for my father.  Please say a little prayer for George (no middle initial) Andrachek and you will make me so happy.  Again, don't bombard this site with sympathy for me.  I already know you guys are on my side because you are all such wonderful people and you are all my family.

I will continue to try to help people with problems with their cars on this site if I think I know the right answer.  I won't  be 100% correct all the time but I will do the best I can for anyone who asks a question that I know anything about.  The people I don't help...I don't have an answer for your question or you would hear from me.  Fortunately we have a lot of MOPAR brain power on this site with many people far more knowageable than I am.

I hope you enjoy the eye candy of some "ugly to some people but beautiful to all of us" pictures in this email.  My goal in life is to make everyone I can as happy as I can before I'm dead so I really hope most people enjoy these pictures of our beloved MOPARS.  Here's some more for everyone to enjoy (I hope).

            Gee, I wonder why I keep starting the pictures off with a '62 Dodge.

        Darn!  Another ugly '62 Dodge!  What could be wrong with me?

    At long last something different.  I may have missed Bob George's show this year
    but I have many pictures from the other Bob George races I have been to.  We won't
    be deprived too badly after all since no one on the site can make it this year.

        Trying my best to give you guys a good variety of Mopars to feast your eyes on.
        Another car from a previous Bob George show.

                           This pic is from the 2008 Hemi Reunion

                     '65 Barracuda from a Carlisle show a few years back.

            '62 Plymouth in the staging lanes at a Bob George show.

               Dodge and Ford going at it hard and fast.

                                            Finally a '63 Dodge.

            Another Dodge for the Dodge lovers on the site.

                   Big body Chrysler convertible from Carlisle.  I guess you can probably tell
                    that the "B" bodies are my favorites from the pics, but I like all MOPARS.

                    One for the wagon lovers from the 2008 Hemi Reunion