Re: Great trip and ready to get with it

Great pix

My sympathies on the passing of Pookie...

I can only get about 6-7years out of my ferrets....

It is always a crusher to lose one.

the best

rob/ferts/phx

On 6/13/11 7:35 PM, Richard Kinsley wrote:
I just returned from a trip to Mississippi to visit our comrade Ollie. 'Ol 43 is pretty cool as are his others. I did prod him a bit about his 'peach' (say pink) '41 Plymouth delivery. And no he doesn't have a pink jumpsuit, Mo. The Ollie Mansion is quite the place with the great shop in back. We also went to Graceland and Ollie place is similar :-)

Now that I'm back home, I will get cracking on getting LeRoar put back together. Gary has some more goodies on the way for me. I am installing the new cam and will degree it this time. I want it running for our annual car show at the Henry Doorly zoo. It will be this week-end, June 18th. The College World Series will be in swing then so if any of you guys will be here in Omaha for the Series we will be at the Zoo from about 8am to 3pm. It's a great venue and much fun. We are having flooding along the Missouri river and some of the World Series venues had to be moved but it won't hamper the event.

On a sad note, my good old Shih Tzu, Pooki, had to be put to sleep today. He was 13plus and had cancer so he is better off.