Re: member profiles

Gutch, I had the same problem and I don't know exactly what I did to
get it to work. but it does. . click on the  profile beside my name on
this post and you can see what it is. Also there is a MEMBERS to the
right of the home screen that you can click on and see the profiles
that have been listed........................MO