Re: member profiles

Yes at one time there was a map style interface link on the 62-65 "Welcome" page where people could enter in their location and a few words about their car and it would show up on a Google-powered map. The company that hosted that service stopped offering that though, so the map went dark.

People can add a signature at the bottom of their emails. Most email programs offer that option. This is good for people who have joined the '62-'65 Mopar mail list but did not sign up with Google Groups.

Mo is referring to a section of Google Groups visible if you went ahead and signed up to that. It is not necessary to belong to Google Groups to belong to the '62-'65 Mail List though.

Thanks,
Gary H.