Re: New look paint on my 64 polara 500

add them to the email by using the attach file/pictures button

-----Original Message----- From: 64-polara
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:06 AM
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse
Subject: Re: New look paint on my 64 polara 500

Obviously for posting pics is not the same way others have. How do you
post them so they appear directly in the posting instead of a link?

On Jun 9, 8:01 am, 64-polara <wchus...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just wanted to share these first pictures of my car after the paint
shop.
No I don't have 2 of them. The white one is in my driveway 5 years
ago.
The red version is in my other driveway last night.

http://www.picupine.com/fb28aeex

Hope this post works, if not I am sure someone will tell me what to do.