Re: 64 383 colour question

Kevin,

If you go with the turquoise, DO NOT use the Mopar brand rattle can
that you'll find everywhere like Summit; its way too 'blue' and looks
like crap.  I got a can from Eastwood and sprayed the manifold and
valve covers with my HLVP spray gun.  Much much better.

Eastwood's Ceramic Engine Paint Qt 62-71 BB Chry Turqo
Item #51622 ZP

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)