Re: anybody ever bought anything here

Good point about price matching. I have not used that company either. Pay with a credit card and you'll have some protection. Also need to factor in shipping in the bottom line price. Shipping is "included" in the autopartsdealer vendor over $75 items. It's really factored into the parts price, e.g., Exedy OEM - Replacement Clutch Kit iPN: 05035 is  $127.28 at autopartsdealer and $117.79 at rockauto, and rockauto needs to add shipping fees.  My 2 cents.

Thanks,
Gary H.