Re: Another old-timey junk yard to crusher / auction

Re: Another old-timey junk yard to crusher / auction

More short-term thinking. The classics are just commodities to those type places. That 1964 Plymouth would have brought far more cash if they had separated it from the rest of the vehicles there and advertised they were parting it out on a Web site. Heck, they could even create a new job for a person to be their "Internet parts guy" and help everyone out.  It just would have take more time and effort to boost the roi. Time and effort not part of their mental model of how their place works.

You are right. Hesitate at "modern" junkyards and the parts are gone too fast to the crusher! :(

Thanks,
Gary H.