Re: High Flow Thermostats

If you find that installing a high flow stat cures your problems, I am very happy for you,,,,,, but I can testify that after about 50 years of driving mopars, everything from slant 6s to maxwedge 440 that the stock cooling system when in proper working order is sufficient to cool the engines, and unless you have a very odd engine factor, or driving habits, that the problem with cooling is a problem with your stock parts being worn or partially plugged, or wrong fan size, shrouding,  or spacing,,,,,,

Added note,,,,,
     if you do have a high volume water pump, you should also use a high flow stat, as there may be a problem with the stock stat opening with the added pressure from the pump, keep in mind, that the high flow pumps also rob horsepower from you as well,,,,,,,,