Re: Two more available for restoration

Always sound advice to buy the most complete car you can find. A lot
of it depends on what you like doing with these cars. So many ways to
enjoy them, restore, drive, race, or collect. I found another one to
work on. 63 Dodge 330 wagon- /6 -stick. First thought about passing it
on, took it to Pate, but my son convinced me to keep it. Certainly
requires a lot of work. This one is straight down the sides and
already has the pedals for a four speed. Looks like I may only have to
replace the front floorpans and the hood, and do some work around the
rear wheel lips. Someone let the hood bend back. ( Already located a
hood ) The tailgate is even rust free. Someone used a heavy duty hitch
at one time,  so I may make a tow vehicle out of it. I found the
Certicard cleaning the wagon out.

   Gary F.