From: Jay <shelby_nut@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Centre Link
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will do. I've found 3 (so far) problems that resulted in about 45 degrees of play in the steering wheel. One was a disintegrated steering insulator, got a new one from Gary Goers (garygoers.net, part number 24B, $10.75, lots of great other small stuff too), the second whas tons of play in the steering box, couldnt "adjust" it out, got it rebuilt, and now, while much better, still not right, looked some more and found the play in the center link. Everything else appears to be tight so hopefully I have that nice factory feel one the center link arrives! Will let you know how it fits.

Jay