Re: Here's Mine

Hey Steve,

I haven't done a darn thing so far this year - I just got it home from winter storage this past Sunday. Darn long winters in WI!  This week has been a handful.  Had to go get daughter at college on Monday morning and bring her home.  She is very sick with mono.  She was supposed to be taking finals this week, but has missed all of them.  Thankfully she has very understanding professors, so they will be postponed.  Just tonight she seems to be making some progress with better medication for the pain.  I have to go up to Green Bay tomorrow to move her out of the dorm and get her car.

I have made one move with the Belvedere this winter.  I bought a 426 SW block which is date code friendly to my car from fellow list member Don Owen.  It's on it's way to me in Wisconsin from Maryland by way of Boston thanks to Don and fellow list member Brian Seeley.  I plan to meet up with Brian in Kenosha, WI in July to take delivery.  What a great bunch of guys we have in our group.  Their help this week was a much welcomed bright spot for me.

Sorry to see your Fury engine problems.  I know you'll get it figured out, though.  You were probably ready to go back to Brutus anyway, so it was a good time to take a break from the Fury.  This new change for the list is great with all the pics and the immediate receipt of emails.

Dave