From: 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Centre Link
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know the vendors. The part number reference is the same for both and the lower price guy has a better warranty, if I read the fine print right.

The fitting may be a consequence of a different manufacturer making the NOS item; just my 2c guess.

Thanks,
Gary H.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190530449318&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200600098455&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT]