Re: 1964 Dodge Polara Radio

the friend must not have ordered the car early enough for the 66 model year to get the 426 wedge as i know a fellow that has a early 66 with the factory installed 426 wedge and my understanding was that they were only available for the first 9 weeks of the 66 model production and then the 440 was installed when the hp motor was ordered as the 426 were no longer available in wedge form!