Re: '62 rear drums

I got it from Tool Topia in 2009 and I used it about 5 times.  So it's in new condition.  It is stout - takes a good beating - which is what's necessary to use it.  I paid $119. for it, but now they list it for $125.  Here's a link:  http://www.tooltopia.com/otc-tools-7394.aspx

I was contacted off list by another member first, so I'll see what he says.  If he isn't interested, I'll come up with a price and post it here.

Dave