Re: What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK!

Re: What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK!

I agree with you on the subject, motorcycles and their owners both SUCK!!!!!!!!!! i can't stand the FAGS "watch south parks episode with the motorcycles" and their obnoxisly loud bikes. the only vehicle that needs to be loud is a MOPAR that has a lot of horsepower!!!!!!!!! the fags that own the harleys that are so loud they make my ears hurt when they go past makes me sick. california is going to pass a law that the exhaust has to have a sticker on it that proves it is a stock muffler, YEA!!!! no more loud bikes. and you know it is going to go nationwide as everything california does goes all over the country.