To: "65" <65val@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: Gear Head Question

Dyslexia kicking in or tunnel vision.....
Hard to relax with my women at war presently. Wife and daughter....If no one on the list has a wife and daughter you won't understand...
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post
P. S Didn't know about the AMC torqueflite use untill I picked up a 70 BB transmission and found a Motors manual that included the information in the torqueflite repair section.