To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: Am I the only sane person left??

Isn't this the same video that has a large portion of the chevy roof taken out? with the engine and tranny removed, and a lot of the roof, the chebby is significantly weakened structurally. Naturally the auto that is heavier because it has it's engine and tranny is going to be more the hitter than the hitee. Everything from brake fluid to motor oil can be " spun" into whatever fits an agenda. I hardly believe anything I hear or read, and durn little of what I see! :-) .........MO
{Steve Mick}
http://stevemick.shutterfly.com/pictures#Part%202
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Lennemann" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>