Re: wiper arms

I  have a feeling that they have wiper blades, not wiper  arms,,,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 10/5/2010 6:06:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mikeph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Auto  Zone has the chrome wiper arm's? Left and right? I don't suppose you
have a  part number do you?

Michael Phelps
65 Belvedere Convertible
Sent  from my iPhone