Re: Dog dish or no dog dish, that is the question

Re: Dog dish or no dog dish, that is the question

Those caps were known as the MAXI caps that were on the street cars.
They are correct. There are slight variations on some DD caps between
Dodge and Plymouth (Dodge and the Plymouth logos) but those were
universal on the max wedge cars.

As a side note that is interesting on this post, the 70 Bee you see at
the top of the page is what I traded for my 63 Polara. It was an
original paint survivor that went though an over the top restoration.
I miss the car, but LOVE my 63 and have NO regrets!

Steve.

----