To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: Upgrades in Progress

Ollie,
A question about the connection points for the radiator? Is it a good idea to attach the radiator to the frame rails? Will not the flexing cause undo stress on the radiator, possibily causeing cracks or speration at the welds? I do not know of any manufactor that coonects radiators to the frame and/or sub frame of a car for this reason, I don't know for sure, I guess more of a question than a reason?
DJ