RE: Cop wheels

A friend of mine has a Magnum, don't know if it is a GT. "The GT package included subtle fender flares around the wheel openings, GR60 X 15 raised white-letter tires on 15 X 7-inch Magnum wheels, which were exclusive to this package. The GT also got you heavy duty shocks, leather covered steering wheel, firmer feeling power steering, and engine turned appliqués on the instrument panel and passenger vent panel."  http://www.moparautos.com/magnum78-79.htm

I hear disco music when I think of these late 1970's Mopars. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.