RE: When Old Car Guys Die????

whatever you do, do not let him call a salvage person!!!!!!!!!!! they will probably scrap everything. a lot of good parts are there. my buddy just recently had a vw thing at a storage unit given to him to scrap. he got the car for free with a title to scrap, we ended up selling it on e-gag for $4500. do NOT sell or give anything away for free. it is worth something to someone. my buddy got $4500 for doing nothing but picking up a car to scrap.      jeff