Re: Which Sway Bars? ? ?

Unless you are making the '65 into a serious autocross machine, any sway bars you put on will probably be okay in my 2 cents.

Sales volume usually helps drive the price down so I assume Summit and Addco have the volume advantage, or source the iron with Chinese steel perhaps?

Did you see the recent article about a simple and cheap modification to the PS box so it "feels" more like a manual box?

Thanks,
Gary H.