To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: Pinks All Out & Akron Don

Herb,
Me and the better half been doing great. By the way we are defiantly going to Branson, MO this year. Hope to see you there again. Hope my 2 Plymouths will help me at heavens gate. I know I have allot of penitence to pay for using bad words. Hope I never get so bad as to use the "Chevy" word... Scott, thanks for the pics, glad I was able to stir things up a bit with your help of nice car pics. Thanks for the clarification of a Caddy. Woops bad words again, but I am sure he was outrun in his day by a Chrysler product!!
Herb, don't curse GM to bad, we as tax payers are all owners.
May you all accept my apologies and I will try to do better, but I may sin again.
Have FUN
Ollie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Herb" <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>