From: "Dooner Funderburk" <doonerfunderburk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2010 5:01:42 PM
Subject: 360 swap

My poly 318 in my 64 Belvedere isn't a good running dependable engine right
now (many different reasons), and I have an opportunity to swap in a running
360 from a 80s model Dodge van. It has been slightly refreshed and best of
all, it is free. It will be a temp engine swap till I can save up money to
restore. I want to enjoy driving the car some.

Will this swap work? What heads up can you give me, on things that will not
work (oil pan, exhaust manifolds, fit my 727, etc.)?

Thanks guys

Dooner

----

----