To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: WD-40 Versus the World of Lubricants

${top_text_ad}
Thanks for the link Gary. I had higher hopes for the article,
expecting to see real world tests against other products. Instead it
was more of a opinion based article (although those are some pretty
valid opinions..) The tranny fluid and acetone is something new, maybe
I'll try that in the future.

Another "cure-all" product that caught my eye recently is the Gibbs
Brand penetrant. The people that use it swear by it, and it certainly
has some interesting features. I haven't tried it yet, but you can
learn about it here:

http://www.roadsters.com/gibbs/

- Dave