Re: Pinks All Out & Akron Don

Previously, I was staging at 2000 RPM.  I called Dynamic Converters and ask
them for advice.  They said you will hit the tires with more energy the lower
you launch as long as you don't spin them.  So I tried 1500 and one run at
1750.  Seemed to work.

As far as leaving harder, heck, I pulled the left front wheel, even if it was
only a teany, tiny bit. (YES!)  But, yeah, I'll continue to play with the lauch
RPM.  Maybe I can get a few inches of a wheelie.

Akron Don Gallimore