Re: old mopars drying up?

Neal,

Another fellow class of '81 grad, here.  I've always felt fortunate to have been born when I was.  I used to think I was born 10 year late, but I'm good with it knowing how lucky we were to get our licenses in '79.  We had all of these awesome 10-15 year old cars that were just older used cars at the time.  My first car was a '70 GTX - I drove it to HS every day.  What a blast we had!  We had Cudas, Chargers, Challengers, Super Bees, Roadrunners - and even all the Ford and Chevy cars too.  I feel a little sorry for the current generation who is left to the tuner cars as their hotrods.  I guess it's a least something for them - but not my cup of tea.  I used to be Mopar or no car (still am), but now I can even appreciate an old Camaro or Vette.  It's just nice to see anything old like that being preserved and used.  We were lucky, though - we were in the middle era of those cars being afordable used cars - not brand new, and not out of reach collectibles.
  I still would have liked to have been driving back when you could order a Max Wedge Mopar from the dealer, though!

Dave