Re: Super Stock Springs Update

Steve,

You are probably right about that - thanks.  My success with the rearend still has the snubber not lining up.  I seem to remember longer ones now that you mention it.  Not a big deal right now as just solving the vibration is a big victory, but I'll check into that some more.

We had college orientation this weekend with our daughter, and I was using Vicodin for the arm.  Friday night it began to feel better, and it feels like it's healing today - much better even without the Vicodin.  The popping noise still has me concerned, so I may still see the doc to make sure there isn't something that should be fixed in there.  But for now it feels like it'll heal on it's own - much better than on Thursday night.

Thanks,

Dave