To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: Super Stock Springs Update

It depends on your driving habits & terrane.  They are great on a car that
does a lot of straight driving with very few curves or tight turns due to
the lack of sideways support.  But if you do a lot of turning or curves at
speed they tend to wear out quickly.  The green bearings have ball bearings
in them as opposed to tapered roller bearings that give you the sideways
support.

Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly