RE: Polishing Bright Anodizing

I would just like to follow-up on Steve's procedure. I did it the same
way, and I tried buffeting it off. Steve's suggestion is alot easy and
quicker. After buffeting up the pieces, I used a product, I believe is
called Clear PC, made by the manufactors of Por 15. You can use a paint
brush to apply it, it dries with no marks and will not yellow over time.
JM2CW
DJ
Steve Charette wrote:

> Hi Paul,
> 	Been wanting to follow up on this, thanks for the reminder!
>
> 	I purchased some sodium hydroxide drain cleaner (lye) from an
> industrial supplier and mixed up a batch and it works GREAT.  Downside
> is
  Any metal polish seems to work

----