Re: 426 Pistons

Do you know if the pistons are stock or 30 over 40 over etc...Harry
----- Original Message ----- From: "fmichael graham" <intiaboats@xxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:36 PM
Subject: 426 Pistons

Due to a career ending work injury, my plans to build a 426 street wedge for my '65 Sport Fury have to come to an end. Too bad, as I had collected most of what I needed & was just about to have my blocks fluxed & one of them bored. As I was given my pistons as part of a collection of parts, I don't really know what price I should put on them. I have a guy coming to my shop tomorrow to have a look at the parts I am selling. The pistons are used, but in good shape, the odd valve nick here & there. Btw, they are flat tops. Any suggestions as to what I should ask? Thanks! As well, much appreciation to the members & to Gary H. for the great website. If I can hang onto my '65 Sport Fury, I will, and I'll Paypal Gary as a thanks for the site, as soon as I am able. Best of luck to everyone with their projects & thanks to the many expert members whom have made this group invaluable!

Other parts I am selling will include: 1959 dual quad intake (RB, needs sandblast) with the twin AFBs I bought from Gary Pavolich, New H-beam rods(will probably go with pistons), 2 pairs 452 heads (both sets rebuilt & w/springs, one set milled), 1 pair 906(not rebuilt), 1 pair 516(not rebuilt), 1 single quad intake, 2 cranks, 2 413 blocks(1852029 and 2205697), 1 new elec. dist. (Fredrick Dodge), 1 new super coil(Fredrick Dodge), 1 set new red 8.5mm straight plug wires, 1 new windage tray(Fredrick Dodge), 1 new set ARP main studs, 1 hipo oil pump spring, 1Hipo rebuilt 727 (good to 550hp), 1 A body differential w/sure-grip 3.23. Schumacher sb to bb motor mounts for C body('65 SF), Scarebird frt. drum/disc conversion plates for C body('65 SF)

Cars being sold:
MoPar: '65 Sport Fury (driver/easy resto 318poly $6,000), '56 Dodge Coronet(project, 4dr, body & paint done $1,500)
Other: '59 Apache(project $2,000), '59 Simca(project $300)

I'm located in Vancouver, Canada. All cars were bought in U.S., most parts also. my number:(604)215-8713
Mike

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.

----

----