Re: 62 dodge pics

as u can see above I emailed u neumerous times about this, and that
doesn't count all the times I called and received no answer or call
back and yes the message said this was"so an so and Tonies messsaage
machine..." , so it wasnt a case of an expired phone I was using.
Every time I left my phone number too for you to call back
  neal