Re: Engine paint code

No, the poly 318 is not the same color red as the 1968 340.

There are some alternatives listed toward the bottom of this page, in the "Painting the poly 318 engine" paragraph:

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/paint.html

One it gives is a different Ditzler code, but it may be an updated Ditzler code number than below, I do not know.

Thanks,
Gary H.