Re: Ignition change benefits

Jeff unless  your wanting to turn over 8K RPM, what you have will more
than handle it, recurving you dist. would be about the only thing worth while,
the bucks spent on a new system could be better spent unless your down to
trying  to get that last .oo1 down on the time slip,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 3/19/2010 11:14:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,