Re: 392 Hemi

Thanks for all the comments you guys.  I have been digging around and I did find a pic of a '64 Polara with a 392, and I did find the Hot Heads site (and adaptor plate).  This engine is disassembled - it's all there except the intake and carb.  The block has been to a machine shop, and has no cracks.  He wants $1000. for everything.  I didn't plan this path for this car, but I'm thinking it may be too good to pass up and a unique way to go.

Please keep the comments coming, I'm on the fence!

Thanks,

Dave