Re: Vic New Member (Was: Re: Any others out there?)

Re: Vic New Member (Was: Re: Any others out there?)

Hi Vic,

Welcome to the board. Glad to hear you picked up the old car bug. Where are you Located?

Tell us a little about your '64 Barracuda. What is it, Condition, Cool features, etc?

Remember when posting to the board to post in text. HTML gets wiped and we cant see it. Only Gary can :-)

--Tom

------------- North Las Vegas, NV
-65 Dart (A Body)
-77 Volare (F Body)
-78 RamCharger (Rust Body)

Gary H. wrote:
Below is Vic's e-mail in case it came through as blank on your computer.
Gary H.
Admin. hat on.