From: Rich Kinsley <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, January 24, 2010 9:05:20 PM
Subject: RE: VIN on a 1965 Plymouth Barracuda

I know a guy who used to work at the Long Beach Police dept.. One of his
jobs was to find the 'hidden' vins for theft recovery. There are only a
few people around the country who are trained for this and they are
prohibited from giving out the info. But I bet there are some 'secret'
numbers somewhere and I'd check the trunk and under the package tray
area. Maybe???

spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Lucas's e-mail was blank for many here, probably because his Yahoo
> e-mail is set to rich text or html mode.
>
> Anyway here is what Lucas wrote:
>
> >Is there anybody that knows where extra VINs are on a 1965 Barracuda? I
> >know >about the one on the driver side and how it was just basically
> >glued on. If you >know please e-mail me back thanks.
>
> My answer is that, as far as I know, the VIN is nowhere else on a 1965
> Fish.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary H.

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!