Re: Snowstorm damage to my '64

Hi All,

I wanted to chime in on this as Ive had great luck with them.
One big difference though, the "domed" shape, not the conventional roof style. I wouldnt use the traditional roof style in any snow climate. On the domed shape you can just walk up to them in most cases and give them a bump and the snow will shed right off of them and fall to the sides.

As the snow piles on the sides they actually get stronger. the dome has the snow weight pushing in on the sides which resists even greater amounts of snow.