RE: Car Prices

Agree. If you just want to spend little, but still have fun in a classic Mopar, usually with big block power, the C body 4 door is the way to go. Highway cruising machine. Low cost. I've seen some 4 door C Body cars  that were near pristine in and out that you could buy for salvage price --  or less --  after someone pulled the big block & trans out of them.

And if you go broke later on you probably could live out of the roomy C body back seat for a while. ;-)

Thanks,
Gary H.

... > I think C bodies are still lagging way behind A and B

----