RE: Car Prices

I'm sure that rear-end will fit and maybe even better. Go ahead and
measure it anyway but I am almost positive it will work. I have a '70
GTX 489 rear in mine. On the other hand, I don't believe the springs
will work as is. I tried some '68 Roadrunner springs on mine that I have
and they did not work. (Anybody want them?)

You can get new drums if you want. If you're in my neck of the woods,
Omaha area, I still have my tapered 2.76 open rear end complete with all
new drum brakes. I mean everything! I don't think there is any miles on
the shoes.

I saw my car alongside the highway in rural Nebraska and I didn't
remember the last time I had seen a '64 Dodge. It was a 4 dr, poly, so I
suppose that made it cheaper. I got it for $1100 and a used Winchester
1100 shotgun. It has no internal rust but is rusty in the exterior
wheelwell areas. It too was in a wreck once and the frame in front of
the K-member on the pass side is wrinkled plus the inner fender. It
drives good though so I don't care. It only has about 84K on it now.

Yeah, I do think prices are higher but most things are.

----