Re: Interior trim cleanup

careful, some of its vacuum plated plastic.

Schuyler
 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Sep 9, 2009, at 8:58 PM, Doug Jacobsma wrote:

I took all the stainless trim off the windshield on the inside of my '63 Sport Fury convertible today, to clean it up. Has always been a bit rusty. Looks alot better but certainly not perfect. Another project for better economic times. My next project will be to clean up the dash trim. I imagine it is aluminum? My last 63 had pretty good stuff on it and cleaned up pretty nice, but this stuff looks pretty tough. Noticed at the Mopar meet in Thunder Valley a couple weeks ago, that alot of the Furys and Sport Furys had rough looking dash and console trim. Anyone have a real good way to clean this stuff up? I also need a good ash reciever for the car if anyone has a decent one they would like to get rid of, let me know.
Thanx,
Jake
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

----