Re: Tilt steering columns?

I am using a mid 70's F body column on my 64 Sport Fury, fits well but had to
use 2 U joints and a not use the standard coupler. Haven't got the car on the
road yet but see no reason why this should not work.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va
64 Sport Fury
63 Dodge 330 MW clone
63 Dodge 440 wagon

make up On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 01:05:49 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Glick wrote
> In my 64 B- body, I have a tilt column.  I believe there was some
> type of strike or shortage and some vehicles received tilts from
> dare I say...GM.  As far as a swap...not sure
>
> Christopher Glick
> 1964 Dodge 440 2 Dr Hrdtp

as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the
total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!