Eaton Springs

I won a $250 gift certificate for an Eaton Spring products. Was thinking of replacing the sagging Mopar SS springs. However, Eaton wants $550 for a set of springs and the Mopar ones are $250 or so. Not such a good deal. Are Eaton Springs worth that much more than the Mopar SS units? Do they have the equivalent SS springs? Any suggestions on what I could use this for besides their springs (and, no, I'm not going to use it in the "library")?
Thanks.

 Akron Don

----