To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: Cam Selection Question

I'd suggest you contact the cam manufacturers like Comp Cams and get their recommendation. Go to Comp Cam's website and get a "fact sheet" so you have all the info available when you talk to them. The Mopar .484 has been called old technology by the cam manufacturers, but of course they have a vested interest in you not buying the Mopar cam.

If you want a Mopar .484 cam, I've got a used one with correctly ID'd lifters I'll sell for a very reasonable price.

Akron Don