You can't take it with you reminder: TX Mopar Auction May 30

You can't take it with you reminder: TX Mopar Auction May 30

I received this e-mail notice (below) and I am just passing along the information. The inventory includes 1964 Plymouth Savoy items.

Thanks,
Gary H.

May 30 Mopar Muscle Car Auction! This is probably the largest private collection of MOPAR Muscle Car parts in Texas. Auction includes several project cars and parts to finish them including Cudas, Road Runner, and B body cars; Complete (show ready) 6 pack Hemi Super Bee; Engines, Hoods, Fenders, Body trim, Radiators, Seats, Trannys, and numerous B Body parts. Viper parts. And MORE. This is the Mopar Collection of Bob Cain, who was a very active MOPAR collector/restorer as well as racing and show vehicles. ABSOLUTE AUCTION WITH NO RESERVES EXCEPT FOR THE SUPER BEE! Mark your calendar: Saturday, May 30th. Location about an hour north of the Dallas Metroplex in Montague county and directions to be given the week before the auction. No pre-sale transactions will be permitted. http://www.mywedding.com/moparauction/index.html

----